Sunday, May 6, 2012

Big Boy Bed

Big Boy bed!  Two weeks ago Friday Wyeth finally got his big boy bed! Seren and Wyeth were bouncing with excitement! Seren even made him a pin to pin to his shirt that said, "I'm a big boy!" He couldn't wait!! The first and second night went well. He was so excited that he couldn't sleep. The third night at 11:30 pm, just when I went to bed, I heard a huge THUMP that made me shudder. And then the screaming started! Poor little man fell plain out of bed. Despite the bed rail! Oh, it was horrible to hear! Daddy ran up and put him back to bed. He fell asleep very quickly. The next morning, he woke up with a black and blue eye. Oy. The trials and tribulations. But he has done very well with his big boy bed. And I'm very proud of him. The first night though, when the crib was packed away and I had a crap work week? I cried. I cried for a while. My baby? He is officially a big boy.

No comments: