Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So THAT is what it is for

Today the kids were watching me get dressed. They were sitting on my bed and I was putting on my bra.

Wyeth: Mom! What's dat?

Me: It is my bra.

Wyeth: What it do? What for?

Seren: Wyeth, it is so mom doesn't spray milk all over us.

Wyeth: Oh.

Seren: Did you know buddy that we used to suck on those? Yup. That is how we got our milk.

Wyeth: We got our milk?

Seren: Yup.

Me: But now you get it from the fridge. Thanks Seren for explaining it.

3 comments:

Jessica {Team Rasler} said...

Hilarious. I'm glad you wrote this down because this is the kind of thing I'm sure I won't forget but then eventually I do. Now you won't!

PC said...

OMG...too funny!! Miss you guys!

Julie said...

That is one of those conversations you want to remember forever.