Sunday, August 12, 2012

Big Stuff: Sam Edition

Sam continues to do well. He is keeping himself very busy.

The Running
After being diagnosed with adult onset asthma and a whole host of other odd medical problems, running was not something that Sam sought out to do. But he is doing it now! And he is doing a great job! I can't wait to see him after the 10 miler in just two weeks! I'll be so proud. Well, I already am, but you know what I mean.

The Teaching
He finished up teaching two courses in late June. It was a rough 8 weeks. Me working like a dog under pressure. And him teaching two classes. It was rough!! We welcomed this term which meant he taught one class. But after the first week the school came to him and asked him to teach two classes. So we are at it again. But he continues to love it! So that is great! And the debt is going down. Seriously? that it the BEST feeling. The absolute best.

The Romantic
Sam and I celebrated 10 years of marriage last week. What a milestone! What an accomplishment! He and I were very excited about the milestone! He bought me roses and also picked out a card that made me cry. He also admitted it made him cry. It was awesome. What a ride! What a decade! California, Madison, Masters Degrees, Seren, new jobs, home ownership Wyeth....So lucky to have a man next to me in life's journeys. And he still makes me laugh every day? That is the sign of a good marriage in my opinion!

No comments: