Thursday, August 16, 2012

Over heard

Since I  haven't blogged much, I have missed out on many cute sayings.

Last night, Wyeth had yet another fit about the number of books he wanted read to him at night. (Age 3 has kicked my butt, people!)  I told him no. And he got very upset.

When I calmed down a bit I told him, "Mommy has to be able to say no to you and you have to be ok with that. I want to say yes sometimes but I  have to be able to say 'no' too."

He sniffed. And sighed.

"I know, Mom. Ok. It is just that? I like 'yes' a whole lot better!"

********************
Mom to Wyeth, "Buddy, in this house we do not flick cheese on the floor when it sticks to our fingers. Please don't do that. Use a napkin."

Wyeth: I don't want to.

Me: "Well, that is the rule in this house. No food throwing."

Weyth: Fine! I will just move to another house where I can throw food on the floor. I don't like living here in this house.

Seren to Wyeth, "That like can't happen until you are like 10 or 13 or something. You can't just move into another house!"

Wyeth: Well I want to. I want to throw cheese on the floor.

********************

1 comment:

Jessica {Team Rasler} said...

I love how they get so serious in some of their pronouncements! I need to capture more of these funny conversations now that SP is 4 and giving me several of them every day.