Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Self serve

I have written previously about Seren being the great liberator of things in the fridge. She just LOVES the drawers- especially the drawer that is always full of fruit. One night last week, I was making dinner (Sam was running another errand) and Seren picked out an apple. Usually, she hates apple when we try to feed it to her. Turns out, we had it all wrong. It isn't the apple she hates, but the fact that we cut it!

Before I knew it, she had taken a big bite. And another big bite. The skin was a bit troublesome but she solved that problem by spitting it out on her shirt. What a happy, apple eating munchkin.

Gotta love self serve restaurants!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seren is so cute with the apple! Now I fully understand the story you were telling me the other night. It's great to get a glimpse into your life via the blog; I miss chatting with you!