Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A word or two from Dad

My husband is an excellent writer. It is his greatest passion. He has an amazing ability to put complex ideas into words that make it easy for others to understand. On his way to his dream of being a full time employed writer, he has started to blog.

Many times he writes about politics, Islam, and ethics. He writes to provoke thought, to push the issue, to get people to THINK. His 'thesis statement' is that life has to be understood in context. I agree with his thesis. I don't always agree with his sentiments and am often challenged by his academic, conflict ridden arguments. He is, after all, a former lawyer and an academic! That being said, I love to read his blog. Because they are so well written. (And because he is my best friend and husband!)

Recently, his adventures in fatherhood have made an appearance on a more regular basis. I am bias, of course, but his stories of Seren and his experience of being a dad make me laugh out loud. I just had to share his post from yesterday:

http://thetruthssuperbsurprise.blogspot.com/2007/10/connections-my-daughter-loves-phones.html

And this post about his experience in music class. Both reveal a lot about the person I married!
http://thetruthssuperbsurprise.blogspot.com/2007/10/leaving-footprints-i-like-to-sit-in.html

So, today's post will be brought to you by Sam. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: