Monday, June 29, 2009

Beach 2009

Yeah! We finally got summer weather! After weeks of overcast and rainy weather, the sun decided to shine!





We made the most of June weekends- what a month! A girls weekend, a wedding in Baltimore, a trip to the Crayola Factory, and we ended it with a day trip to the NJ Shore! What a fantastic month!




Wyeth got his feet wet in the Atlantic Ocean and Seren had a blast just digging and playing. We went as a day trip- it was a long day and we missed nap but man was it good to be OUT. And so I present pictures of our Saturday. These also could be called, "Pictures of very pale people on a beach."




















2 comments:

LauraC said...

OMG I love it! Pale people on the beach!

I think you would be sad if you saw how tan our family is. But we also spend a lot of time outdoors (with sunscreen!) and it's been in the 90s since April here. I even said to Jon over the weekend that if this is how tan I am in June, I fear for how tan we will all be in August.

Looks like a great trip and I hate to say it but I think that pic of Seren is my fave EVER. She looks so happy and like such a little girl.

Beth said...

Hysterical Megan--pale people on the beach! Who cares, when you obviously had such a blast. I love the last picture of Wyeth's chubby feet. Soooo cute! I can't wait for our beach trip in September!