Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Yeah! Another trip around the sun! Things are looking up for this year! There is much to be happy about. My colleagues and I are celebrating today by going to lunch, and Sam and I are going to go to a nice dinner OUT on Saturday night. I will even wear a skirt for the occasion and Sam will shave! Whoo-hoo! Seren, most likely, will make me a card. Her art is the best,I can't wait!

Life, when I make the time to step back from it all, is pretty darn good.

3 comments:

LauraC said...

Happy birthday!

I loved reading the he said, she said versions of your poop story, btw. Hilarious how differently you both told the story!

Beth said...

Happy Happy Birthday Megan! It's hard to imagine how another year could top this one, don't you think? Wishing you the best!

--Beth

Laura S said...

Happy birthday Meg! I am glad you can take some time out to celebrate! Your card is in the mail, btw. I have had it for you since Sunday, but forgot to mail it. I blame Mom brain!