Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Like an odd game of hang man

Seren and I have been playing a new game. This game involves me singing part of a song or reading part of a story to her. When I stop singing or reading, she fills in the rest.

I love this! She does to!

Example:

Me: "Twinkle, twinkle, little..."
Seren: "STAR!"
Me: "How I wonder what you..."
Seren: "ARE!"

She has such enthusiasm for this game! She also loves to play with books.
Me: "This is George. He is a good monkey. But always very..."
Seren: "Curus"
Me: "When he wants to get away, he hops in the blue car with his friend, the man..."
Seren: "Wit ello HAT!"

Simple things amuse me people, simple things.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is so cute! I try to do that with William, but he just looks at me and says, "Huh?" Which is kind of cute in and of itself!

Laura S said...

Wow, Seren is so verbal and smart! But I knew she would be with you as a mom :)