Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wyeth is 5 months

Today Wyeth turned five months. He remains one of the smiliest babies I've ever met. He is FULL of energy. He bounces. He jumps. He is incredibly strong. It is just awesome to see how physical he is.

It also makes me shutter if this energy is indicative of his energy when he is two years old.


He tried cereal for the first time last week and really enjoyed it.

We are still waiting for a sleep pattern to emerge. For two nights last week he slept from 8:30 until 1 or 2 am. Which was AWESOME for him! Then it all went to hell when I took him on a quick road trip to my parents' home. We'll see what tonight brings.


I sang him happy birthday today when he woke up. My weekend with my little Wy guy was exactly what the doctor ordered. Time to just breathe him in. His sweet smell. His total and utter chunk. His smiling eyes. I am just absolutely in love with him. Spit up and all.


Here are some pictures that we took last weekend.

















(He can't really sit up. I just clicked the shot very quickly)

Happy 5 months Wyeth!!