Saturday, June 4, 2011

At least we made the list

I put Wyeth down tonight. He was wearing Monkey pjs and being his usual hysterical self. The child is just so funny. Doing the normal things. I don't know if it is the adorable age, the language and words that he is still learning or just him but man, we could eat him up most days.

"Good night, Wyeth, I love you."
I love you Mommy.
"Aww, buddy. That is the best." I replied.
I love Daddy.
I love Sissy (seren) too.
"That's really nice Wyeth. I'll tell them."
I love that lamp.
I love that lamp.
I love that lamp too!
I love the train table.
I love the rug.
I love blue baby.
I love webby.
I love......

Like I said, at least we made the list.


Sweet dreams buddy!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Wow, he looks like such a boy all of a sudden! He's growing so fast!!!

Love the love story. Adorable!