Friday, February 22, 2008

SNOW!

It finally snowed in our neck of the woods this year. A real snow. None of this snow-for-an-inch-and-be-gone-by-the-next-morning stuff. The kid in me LOVES snow days! I left my house early anticipating a crazy commute but lots of businesses were closed so the roads were ok. I left my husband with the words, "Make sure you take her out sledding! This could be the only snow we get! And take pictures!"

Nothing like micro-managing.

He just sent me pictures of the "fun" Seren had in the "big snow" (all of 4 inches). Looks like Seren doesn't share her mom's excitement about the wet, cold stuff.






"Yahoo! Look at her go! How much fun!" (sarcasm, sarcasm)




Poor thing. Maybe it isn't JUST the snow but the fact that she is wearing that hand me down from the early 1980s that is not only dated but hot pink and comes with a happy cheerleader on the front. Snow just isn't her thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.